The laws governing businesses in Michigan can be complex and confusing for business owners. However, with so much invested in your business, you need to be sure that you are always complying with these laws. In addition, when disputes or liability claims arise, you need to be able to understand how the law applies in order to protect your company and its assets.
Here at Sackllah and Associates, PLLC, we understand how difficult it can be to navigate all of these issues on your own. That’s why we make it our mission to help business owners understand and apply Michigan business law in any situation.
Some of the business issues we can handle include:
- Establishment of your business – Whether you are forming a partnership or a corporation, we can help you make sure that you have satisfied all of the relevant legal requirements.
- Asset protection – We can help you keep your assets as safe as possible from seizure by creditors and/or liability claims.
- Tax concerns – Every business must meet certain state and federal tax obligations. Our team will help you follow these regulations and handle any tax-related problems that may arise.
- Protection from liability – When you run a business, liability is always a risk. However, the team at Sackllah and Associates can help you reduce your risks and protect your business from liability claims as much as possible. We can also help you deal with any lawsuits brought against your business.
- Contracts – Contracts are a necessity for most businesses. However, if you sign a contract that isn’t as detailed as it should be, your business may suffer losses. You may also experience problems if you don’t understand the contract or if it is not as beneficial as it could be. We can help you draft and/or review business contracts to ensure that your interests are accurately represented. We can also help you deal with any contract disputes that may arise after a contract has been signed by all parties.